Monday 18 March 2013

Reading Challenges 2013 {Part 1}

After joining challenges in the kitchen area, I thought it might be a good idea to do the same for the books I read in order to keep me focused and motivated (as I am easily sidetracked into all other kinds of fun activities - like the aforementioned cooking and baking challenges - to the detriment of my ever growing TBR stack).

Since last year, I have been reading mainly dystopian fiction and hence, it comes as no surprise that the first challenge I decided to join was the Dystopia Reading Challenge, hosted by Blog of Erised.


The goal of this challenge is to read 24 dystopian novels during 2013. I have already read 7 books this year towards that challenge, so even the fact that I am jumping onto a train that left the reading station over two months ago, I am confident that by December 31, 2013 I will have reached the level of Revolutionist that I have set as my objective. 

I created a separate page for my reading challenges and will be updating my entries over there.

Some of the books I want to read this year (for this challenge) :

* The Pledge & The Essence by Kimberly Derting
* The Selection by Kiera Cass
* Legend by Marie Lu
* Divergent book 3 by Veronica Ross (to be published in Oct. 2013)
* Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
* Eve series by Anna Carey

If you feel like participating as well, head over to Blog of Erised for the rules and the registration link.   See you there :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment